Monday, June 7, 2010

Meet Carter

Monday June 6th, Mike and I went to my scheduled appt. at 8 am knowing that since my water broke overnight we would be sent right down to Labor and Delivery. Since I didnt start contracting on my own Dr. Downing started Pitocin around 9 am.



All checked in and Pitocin is started.....




Last Belly picture



Mike felt it necessary to take a picture of my contraction paper


Mike eating lunch, ham salad brought from home.....always thinkin. And I just got my epideral or this would not have been happening earlier ;)



And at 5:48 pm after an hour of pushing, Carter Michael enters the world!!!

8lbs 20inches long


Getting looked over


Getting cleaned up





Footprints





Meeting his Mommy


Mommy, Daddy, and Carter


Proud Daddy


Mamaw and Papaw Fitz


Grandma,Grandpa and Auntie Amy


Proud Auntie Amy, she has been waiting a long time for him


Uncle Bobby


Great Aunt Lois


Looking good Mama!




















No comments:

Post a Comment