Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nativity Scene

Long story but I had seen this Little People Nativity scene at Target a while back for over $30. Well it went on sale 4 days before Black Friday for $15. So I thought well even though he wont really know what it is this year it would be good for years to come. So I called Dani to see if she or her Family would be near a Target.....that is all it took to become a Nationwide man hunt for this toy. It was sold out all over OHIO....well to keep it short after 2 days of stalking every Target Dani's mom (God Bless her) went to the Target in Heath as soon as they opened because a shipment was coming in that morning and snatched four of them for all of us!!! Thank you!!!



Checking it all out
Tastes so good

1 comment:

  1. That story makes me laugh! The things we do for our kids!!

    ReplyDelete